kimmysphere
Hallelujah, I’ve arrived!!

Woah, who would have thought this day would come?! Well, probably a few in fact. Bearing in mind I like to talk/write, I’m constantly online, I’ve got abundance of spare time (well not in actual fact, but I make time lol!), and I like to squander that time with useless occupations, it was inevitable that all these factors would amalgamate together to give birth to THIS BLOG! The catalyst for this new venture: Exhibit A: One of my oldest friend, Eng. She planted the seed, suggested that I should start a blog. To cut a not so long story even shorter, HERE I AM.

The first and most important question I asked myself: what will I blog about?? I def don’t have any amazing, original ideas which might catapult me to celebrity status, or earn me mega riches (altho I wished I did!). This got me contemplating the fate of my yet to even be published blog. This train of thought brought me to the sad conclusion that the only thing I could blog about was my life, as uninteresting as it may be. But then I thought why not, this could be my vessel to chronicling a period of my life. A period where I’m still considerably young(I’m using these words lightly as I’m not ‘technically’ young anymore!), just entering the real world, but mature enough to make exciting decision that will shape my future.


This will be a very exciting time for me, freshly married to my gorgeous husband Nan, building our first home, the pitter patter of little feet in the very near future, what better time than now to express all that I see and feel and lock it away on file?! Added to this recipe a splash of my passion for books, a dash of my new venture into amateur photography, a pinch of interesting info about my intimate circle of friends, I’m bound to always having something to blog about. In the future, I could reminisce back to this blog and show my future grandkids what quality of life people lived in the early noughties era, lol probably NOT. Consider this my time capsule for future generations to appreciate!

Now that I’ve made justifications for this blog, I shall proceed…


21 Responses
  1. Kimmie Lim Says:

    Well done kimmie, I'm the first to post a comment!!! woot woot.

    Keep the updates comming!!! hahaha you can blog after port mac describing how sick of lobsters you are. hahahahah Peace out!!
    P.S-there are some big words in your first blog, i might need to go out and buy a fat dictionary.


  2. kimmysphere Says:

    Congrats, for being the first person to comment, you win a lifetime membership to kimmysphere!! LOL

    Thanks dude, hopefully you'll keep reading when you got nothing better to do during work!

    Port Mac, here we come!! Just have to post ALL the photos of all the lobsters we catch! Oh yea!

    LOL big words? Only in your world Kimmyboi!


  3. kimmysphere Says:

    LOL oh i only just noticed your name, LOVE IT!


  4. kimmie Lim Says:

    Well I was gonna put just "kimmie" but then people would think you are commenting on your own blog by yourself. Bit sad hey? hahaha


  5. Anonymous Says:

    aww...i'm the first person to be mentioned on your blog! : ) I'm so happy you finally got of your ass and started! and can't wait to read your REGULAR updates! But I have a feeling i'm going to have to borrow kim's dictionary!


  6. kimmysphere Says:

    haha Kim, yea that's true. People are going to think that i'm in desperate need of readers coz no one is reading this blog but me!!

    Eng, dam you should have commented with your name considering I especially mentioned you in my very FIRST post!! How the hell did Kim manage to post with his name? I think he used the 'Name/URL' profile where it says 'comment as'.

    LOL i hope to do regular updates, i guess if someone is reading it, it motivates me to do updates.


  7. Mary Says:

    ahahah Eng, not very anonymous ahaha
    Kimly, i've done my duty and stamped myself as have visited! ahahah


  8. Mary Says:

    and... how much is a yearly subscription..?


  9. MeeCakes Says:

    Hey Kimly...
    Thanks for sharing your post. I'll be sure to read up on your blog/life. Sounds great already and yes there are sooo many good reasons why this blog is a good idea! If I wasnt too lazy i would prob blog about my cakes LOL.
    Miss you.....When are we going out for dinner hehehehehe...

    meelan


  10. kimmysphere Says:

    Mary, haha glad you enjoyed the post, NOT!! haha
    And the subscription is PRICELESS!!

    Meelan, you should SO do a blog on your cakes, they are farken amazing!! So much more of a good reason to do a blog, get yourself out there. I would SO follow you!!! Do it do it!! haha
    Yea catch up soon babes, i've missed you. Didnt get to speak to you much at my wedding! You should have seen the girls, they were so drunk man!


  11. Soobies Says:

    hey sexc!! this is su!
    i love ur blog! it's minimalist chic hehe
    i give you permission to use that phrase in ur next entry haha
    i hope you keep updating! can't wait to read more =)
    xoxo


  12. Soobies Says:

    ok hang on, maybe not minimalist bcz the pics hadn't loaded fully haha
    but still! i love the look! =D


  13. kimmysphere Says:

    LOL hey Su baby!!
    haha even with my template theme, its still pretty minimalist chic! Great description haha. i'll def use it to describe my awesome blog! haha

    Thanks for the comment!
    watch this space! :)


  14. Muysta Says:

    Nice blog Kim Ly! Keep em coming! You have plenty of exciting things happening in your life to blog about so lets hear about it..

    I see that you used the phrase noughties! kekee. It's good to know that your listen and it ALL gets registered!


  15. kimmysphere Says:

    LOL just because I have a blank face when you talk, doesnt mean its not registering!! haha
    I'm very good at multi-tasking


  16. cupcakes Says:

    Love your blog babes. Keep it coming! I'll be your biggest fan and that is a PRONMISE..hehe


  17. kimmysphere Says:

    aaww thanks babes!! Thanks for offically following me, now i dont look as sad haha. Much love! :)


  18. Muysta Says:

    what's a PRONMISE?? hahhaah


  19. kimmysphere Says:

    haha i didnt want to say anything just in case it discourages Fi from posting future comments!! Good one Muysta, if she gets shy and stops posting, i'm holding you personally responsible! :)


  20. Nasal Says:

    Great Blog love! Yes. Keep them coming and the photos too. You know what they say 'A picture tells a thousand words'.

    Love your work!


  21. kimmysphere Says:

    Hi Nasal,
    Thanks for the encouragement and the comment. Do we know each other? Hopefully I will be able to undate my blog on a regular basis
    Cheers