kimmysphere
It’s been a long and winding journey,
But I’m finally here tonight…

After months of seclusion from the blogging world, I am finally back! During the last few months, my world has been full of escalations. One event after the other, it was a continuous flow of time consumptions, added to that a dash of pure laziness (that's right, I aint going to lie!). After being incessantly encouraged (or is harassed a more appropriate word) by my friends to venture back into the blogging route and start updating my blog again, I thought it was high time that I made my comeback to the land of cyber space. But first I needed to build up the momentum which at one stage was rampant when this blog was first thrust to life.

Now that is the most challenging task; creating, building and sustaining that momentum.

Momentum can’t be summoned on demand, it’s a force which exist only if there is inspiration to propel it. And inspiration, I have none! Definitely not at this particular moment. Having been in hibernation for a reasonably amount of time, I concede that it wasn’t quite so easy to simply start writing again. It felt like all my creative energy had escaped me, nonetheless, I will continue to write until the contents in which I write about become interesting. Which, now that we are talking about the contents of my blog, brings me to my next dilemma: What am I going to blog about now? Many things have happened lately, but nothing is happening now. Would it be breaking the rules of blogging if I flashed back and pen down things/event which has already transpired? What are the rules to blogging, who makes these rules, who enforces it, and what will become of my blog if I break them? All these questions inevitably lead to the main question:

Is it better to have back blogged than not to have blogged at all?

I believe so, and I’m certain my audience (the tiny few that read this) will also sing to my tune. Taking on this optimistic frame of mind, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity for me to recount the highlights of the last few months. To exhibit precisely what has been occurring in the wonderous world of Kimmysphere. Stay tuned as I make a mental recollection of events and organize my photo selections to bring forth some new posts!!!

xox
♥ ♥
5 Responses
  1. Welcome back sister from another mister! WOW it's has been a very long time since your last post! Well i hope your back now and keep up posted with that's happening in your life! I'll keep watching this space aslong as you keep updating it ;)


  2. p.tang Says:

    The beauty of your own blog space is you get to make ALL the rules.

    Recount!!!!!!


  3. kimmysphere Says:

    Thanks P for commenting!! If you keep commenting, i'll keep posting haha!!


  4. LOL! I just read my comment again and parts of it makes no sense! hahah

    To my defence, look at the time!


  5. kimmysphere Says:

    LOL it is very random of you to read this post again. Did you read this post again or did you just decide to read the comments again?

    Muysta, you never make any sense! I'm use to it now.