kimmysphere
Happy birthday to me and to me and to me
Happy birthday to me blah blah blah...



OMG it was my birthday yesterday, 27 years old! You dont notice life passing you by until your birthday creeps up on you every year. Thanks to all those lovely people who made the effort to come and see me on my birthday. Love you all much much!

Its been awhile since I updated this blog, how slack of me! The last post was early Feb, that's just disgraceful. Many things have happened during those months I've been away from cyber world. I will endeavour to recount the interesting tib bits for you all soon.

Til then, watch this space! ;p

xox
♥ ♥
3 Responses
  1. HAP-SY BURST-DAI!!!! Sounds like you have a bunch of awesome friends! keke. And i'm the awesomest one of all! Hope you liked all your pressies!!


  2. Fi Says:

    Hope you had a wonderful birthday with all your special friends.


  3. kimmysphere Says:

    LOL yes my friends were very 'special'! haha