kimmysphere
OMG I really need to stop my trend of posting a few posts and disappearing back to oblivion for another few months! Could I recycle my old excuse of 'I've been SO busy, you wouldnt believe the last few months I've had?!' haha

Fear not my (limited) audience, I am back and rearing to continue my blogging journey. I have an abudance of updates to do, so many pictures and stories to share! The progress of my house, my decorating endeavours, my diy landscaping attempts, my battles with council etc etc. You know, the usually old fart stuff...

Without further adieu, let the journey continue.

P.S. One of my beautiful friend, Muy has just created a blog. Show her some love and support and check out her life: http://amuygear.blogspot.com/

xox
♥ ♥
5 Responses
  1. ptang Says:

    Welcome back!I was just thinking that commenting on your every post was the easiest promise I've ever made.

    You starting to feel old with all those responsibilities too?
    I've always had them, but it felt good cos I was proud I matured early. Now they just make me feel old and nothing special


  2. LOL! Cheers for mentioning me! Now let me try and allure your limited audience's attention my way! Yea talk about disappearing then reappearing! You’re like a Ninja! I look forward to reading some more so get your bum into gear!


  3. kimmysphere Says:

    LOL I am like a blog ninja arent i?!

    haha limited audience is right! I've decided to link my blog back on my signature in forums. Hopefully I dont have stalkers stalking me to all my forums haha

    Paul, I try and make your life as easy as possible. I hear you have a blog, give us the link dude!


  4. Eng Says:

    I'll beleive it when I see it..haha so many emtpy promises


  5. kimmysphere Says:

    Stalker = Eng! haha
    pfft, empty promises?! Just you wait and see, i'll update so often that you'll get bored!